Tuesday, September 02, 2008

For Carmine

Dear Carmine,

I'm sorry I haven't been blogging. I know you sit on the edge of your seat to see what is going on in my life, and are incredibly disappointed to see that nothing has been updated on my blog every time you look at it. July and August are my busiest months at work, and when I have the opportunity to blog, I simply don't do it. Excuses do not provide you with what's been going on here in Indiana, but at least this gives you something new to read.

I will do my best to keep up from here on out, but I'm not making any promises.

Sincerely,
Your lazy blogging friend

P.S. All written tongue-in-cheek :) I'm glad you check my blog and I really will try to post more. Now that August is over, and we finally have internet at home (I always blogged at work, thus another reason I didn't post anything during July or August), I really have no excuse! I enjoy reading about your adventures out east, and the websites you find crack me up. They provide me with some great moments of comedy and stress-relief throughout the week! I read your blog often, even though I rarely comment (again...pure laziness)! I want to make it out your way soon to come visit. Travis has never been to NYC, and I would love to take him there! Miss you!

2 comments:

Lady T said...

I love the background! I almost redid our blog tonight with the exact same one you chose! Love you and hope all is going well! I heard about your new washer & dryer set- via family reunion conversation. :) Can we say- WAY TO GO TRAVIS!!

Hope to see you soon!
Tara

admin said...

LOL! Kristi, I love your blog- and thank you for the shout out! Ha ha, glad I can provide some mindless entertainment for you!

Your new layout looks amazing, and I'm glad you're committing to post more often- you are SO far away, it's basically the only way we keep in touch!