Monday, October 15, 2007

The Countdown Begins


5 days from today, I will be a married woman! My heart is already over joyed to be Travis' wife! This past weekend, I met with the hair stylist (Kim) that will be doing my hair on Saturday. She put my veil on and I immediately had to hold back a few tears. I played the one song for Kim that will be performed and started crying even more. She smiled and told me I could cry all I wanted to! :) I'm going to be an absolute sobbing mess on Saturday! :)

Our engagement announcement was finally put in the paper this past Sunday. It can be viewed here. You should be able to access it for several weeks.


Sorry for the lack of posting as of late. My schedule has not been my own (as you can probably imagine) here lately. I'm really looking forward to seeing everything with the wedding come together. I've planned for 7 months for this weekend, and I'm eager for it to get here!

We are leaving Sunday for our honeymoon to St. Lucia. We will be there for a whole week, arriving back in Indiana around midnight on Saturday. I'm sure there will be lots of pictures after our return. See you all soon! :)

3 comments:

fairketch said...

YAAAAAAY!!! It's almost here!! :) See you Thursday!!

Libby said...

Enjoy your day and enjoy your new husband! :)

Amy said...

Kristi--
I don't know if you remember me--Amy (Shanks) Crossman, but I wanted to wish you congratulations. I hope your wedding & celebration have been wonderful!