Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Prayer Request Update

I wanted to give all you prayer warriors an update on my Grandpa, Charlie Fields. He returned home from the hospital on Thursday, August 30th. His kidneys levels are back to where they should be (Praise the LORD!), but his body has held on to so much fluid for the past two weeks, he is struggling to get rid of it all. I spent close to four hours with him yesterday and we had a wonderful day! Thank you Jesus for giving us that time together!

Keep praying everyone! Your prayers are heard and God is honoring them! Keep praying that God touches Granpa's body and he is restored 100%! Thank you all so much (from me and Grandpa too)!

3 comments:

michael and mary said...

Hey Kristi! Sorry I didn't get the chance to talk to you at the wedding.. I talked to Tonya and asked her where you were and she said you had already left. Anyway, sorry about that! I hope that your wedding plans are going well. Talk to you later!

Mary

michael and mary said...

Of course you can add us as a link! :)

Take care and have a great wedding!

Anonymous said...

Are you getting so excited!? That's a silly question. Let me know if you need anything!