Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Officially Mrs. Stewart

I'm married!!! Words cannot describe how utterly happy and excited I was on our wedding day. God's presence was truly with us and He answered my prayer of giving us beautiful weather. There was not a cloud in the sky and the temperature was around 75 degrees. Perfect! Everyone has said how pretty and elegant everything was. My main goal with our wedding were three things:
  1. Classy
  2. Elegant
  3. Enjoyable

With all the little details, stress-outs and melt-downs, I have to say, it was all worth it. Marrying Travis truly was the happiest day of my life!

I don't have many pictures yet (if you have some and are reading this blog, email them to me at recentlykristi@hotmail.com!), but as they trickle in, I'll be sure to post more. Enjoy!

Taking pictures in the sanctuary before the ceremony

My beautiful bridesmaids
The Kiss! I have to admit, when the Pastor told Travis he could "kiss the bride" I just about jumped out of my shoes I was so excited! My knees go weak and my stomach flutters when he holds the back of my head when he kisses me like this. :)
This is an aerial view of what the reception hall looked like all lit up before the guests arrived. It turned out just how I pictured it in my head.
This is a close up of what the flowers looked like in the reception centerpieces. There were two dozen roses in each vase. There were 3 different colors of roses! We did all the flowers (centerpieces, bouquets, boutonnieres, and corsages) our self!
Cutting the cake - there were 175 roses on the cake alone!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful!! You, Travis, the flowers, the stage, everything...beautiful!!

Annie Els said...

YEEAAHHH!! Oh, Congratulations! Thanks for the pictures. It does look like it was a wonderful day. I got done reading the post and said out loud "Kristi Stewart" and it sounds great!

Jennifer said...

Your wedding was beautiful! I hope your honeymoon was fabulous:)

Love you, Jen

Unknown said...

Congratulations! The wedding looks beautiful- I know you're enjoying being a "Mrs!"

Miss ya!

Carmine