Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Bridal Shower

This past Saturday, several relatives on my mom's side threw me a bridal shower. Here are some of the pictures taken.

The whole spread

The picture on the cake is from our engagement photo session.


My Mom got us a duvet cover that's just beautiful!

Clockwise starting from left: Me, Connie (Travis' mom), Rossi (my future sister-in-law), Katelynn (my future niece), Sloane (my future niece). and Mia (also my future niece)


Clockwise from top left: Cousin Mickey, Aunt Sharon, 2nd Cousin Amber, Cousin Kelli (also my Maid of Honor), and me

Aunt Kim, Kelli, and I

Aunt Anne, Cousin Tara, Cousin Amy, Kelli, and I

The entire day was so incredibly special. Even on the way down to Indianapolis before the shower, I felt so thankful and grateful that my family would even throw a shower for Travis and I. The love and support for us means so much to me. If any of you are reading this, thank you from the bottom of my heart. You all mean so much to me and I am truly appreciative of all you did. Thank you!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

That looks like an amazing shower!! I'm so excited for you.

I'm oraying your Grandpa and for you.

Love you, Jen