Thursday, March 08, 2007

Winter in Indiana

I'm sure by now every single person has either seen pictures or heard about it on the news, but Indiana got hit with a snowstorm a few weeks ago. Believe it or not, Indiana Wesleyan closed down for TWO DAYS in a row! I think that must be a first in school history. Here are a few pictures from around my house during the two days I had off.

You can't tell from the picture, but my car is to the right, and snow was all the way up to the rear bumper. I shoveled out half of the driveway and Travis finished the rest.
The house across the street

The wind was so fierce, that it knocked over the gas grill and the snow covered it all up!

Gibson was begging me to come back inside! Funny enough, the snow was taller than he was. It was quite entertaining to throw him in the snow and watch him react!

This is the back yard. You can't really tell from this picture, but the snow is half way up the chain-link fence!

1 comment:

kristenlea47 said...

You would have died if you were up here around that time.