Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Exciting News!!!

For those who haven't heard yet, I'M ENGAGED! Travis proposed Saturday night and I said yes!
Here's how it happened:
Andrea (Ketchem) Robinson and I were having a girls day and decided to have manicures and pedicures done in Indy. We spent the afternoon there and returned back to my house shortly after 7pm. Upon our return, I opened the front door only to see approx. 100 candles lit, 80 tulips (my favorite flower) everywhere in the living room, and Travis down on one knee in front of me! I immediately began crying and he proposed. I could barely mutter out a YES! After I said yes, he said, "OK!" and stood up to hug me. Mid-embrace, I looked up and there were 6 of my closest friends standing in my living room to share the excitement with us! It was definitely a special moment!

Below are a few pictures from the event.

Travis preparing

See all the candles in my living room?!

The proposal

Jerusha came in from Ohio to be a part of the surprise!Lori just moved home from Oregon, so I was excited she was there!Cousin Kelli was there, too! :)

I said yes! :)

The ring

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations. We are so very happy and excited for you!!

Jennifer said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I'm so incredibly excited for you!! Awesome to see some pictures:) I cannot wait to see you and see the ring in person! He did good Kristi! I wish I could have been there with you, but thanks so much for calling and sharing your wonderful news. Love you!!

the hoops said...

Yes!!! I am so glad you updated!! He did a awesome job at everything!! The ring (can't wait to see it in person) when are you coming to Nashville again?? The decorations were great! Again love it so happy for you both.

Deven said...

Kristi, that's great! Congratulations! :)

Anonymous said...

Soooo great to hang out with you last night. I'm looking forward to our next dinner date!!

Unknown said...

Congratulations! That is wonderful news! What a romantic!

Boswell said...

Will it be a fall wedding...

Beth said...

Glad to see you in Hob Lob. Hope you were able to get some great stuff for great prices!!!

kristenlea47 said...

Does life end after you get engaged or are you just slacking on the blogging?! Haha.